The task of the steering committee is to
- decide on strategic issues concerning the infrastructures activities e.g. by determining the budget, buisness plan, annual report and settlement plan.
- establish control documents for the infrastructure's operations e.g. for:
- prioritization for access to infrastructure,
- making research data and software produced at/with the help of the infrastructure available,
- making samples collected at the infrastructure available.
The vice chancellor of Uppsala University has appointed the following steering committe:
Professor emeritus Jerzy Leppert, chairman, Centre for Clinical Research Västerås and Västmanland county council
Professor Ann-Sofie Sandberg, Chalmers University of Technology
Professor Anders Ekbom, Karolinska Institutet
Docent Sara Hägg, Karolinska Institutet
Professor Ingegerd Johansson, Umeå University
Professor Tobias Sjöblom, Uppsala University
Professor Scott Montgomery, Örebro University